16 enero 2019

I've been hanging on the edge of your lips a million times, hesitating, I guess, before deciding wether to fall into them or to keep swimming in your ocean eyes for a little longer. But they are the wild waves of a stormy see, and I am a paper boat. So I sink and drown and lose my breath, because there is no air left in me when you're around anyway. You get close and my mind wanders out of my body, filling my pores with outer space joy. And I always tattoo that moment in my pupils so I can replay it whenever I want - like a movie, like a song, like a vivid dream. A kind of nirvana where it's only you and I. But eventually you end up kissing me, and you become the spark that lights my fire until we burst into flames. And I will accept hell if this is what it looks like, but I've never felt closer to heaven. And I don't fucking care. I just wanna be with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(leave a light, a light on)